Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Interview with the Monsters

1. What is something I always say to you?
J: LUKE I mean JAAKKKE
T: Tyee help Piper
2. What makes me happy?
J: whenever I tell you I never lie to you
T: helping you
3 what makes me sad?
J: when I don't listen
T: when I don't do good things
4. How do I make you laugh?
J: when you make funny faces
T: you tickle my belly
5. what do you think I was like as a kid?
J: 8, you liked Zelda
T: a girl, played dollies
6. how old am I?
J: you have to tell us how high we can go... 13
T: 61
7. How tall am I?
J: 13 inches
T: 90 ft
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
J: play with me
T: play with Piper
9. What do i do when your not around?
J: go on the computer and hang out at home
T: hang out on the computer
10. what am I really good at?
J: helping us
T: playing Super Mario Brothers
11. what am I not really good at?
J: cleaning up
T: playing Zelda
12. what is my job?
J: playing on the computer and being a mom
T: clean up and being a mom
13. what is my favorite food?
J: watermelon
T: lukey bear soup
14. what makes me proud of you?
J: cleaning up
T: cleaning up
15. what something you and I play together?
J: the animal game
T: you and me playing "bow chicka wow wow" (he's obviously getting bored lol)
16. How are we the same?
J: we both have the same hair
T: we both have hair
17. How are we different?
J: we don't like the same animals
T: we dont like the same animals
18. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
J: the princess from Zelda
T: spiderlady
19. How do you know I love you?
J: cuz you treat me good
T: i dont know because we have hair
20. Where is my favorite place?
J: a type of resturant.. maybe Chatterbox.
T: at Land of Make Believe

1 comment:

TulsaT said...

I am going to steal this, it is really cute!