Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh yeah..

And do I dare post about Mother's day?? Ok so I got some adorable handmade magnets from Jake and Tyee and Jason made breakfast (though not in bed and not without me mentioning something ... I'm thinking next yr he might know better;) ok so I've only been a mom for 5 yrs right? he needs time to get into it right??.... um yeah whatever!) I also got a BIRTHDAY card with tickets for Jason, Jake, Tyee and I to go see Wizard of Oz at Pax Amicus. ( http://www.paxamicus.com/ ) Which I am stoked about going and that Jason is coming with us .. but... of course there's a but.... no mother's day card. I'm positive Jason felt bad for that but it's ok I still love him! My birthday was horrible, I had to take Jake to the dr for strep throat, all the while feeling like crap myself for I had strep throat too. But kudos for Jason for getting home sooner than expected!! AND with an ice cream cake... (that was really hard to enjoy with my throat BUT I'm enjoying it now.... YUMMMMMMMM!!!!)

1 comment:

TulsaT said...

Yummy, I love ice cream cake. I hope you are all feeling better now.